Tuesday, March 20, 2007
1. A life-sized whale for your computer.
2. For any other college students equally immersed in the blogosphere: Eater (& Curbed) are hiring!
3. Wired recently launched a new project called Assignment Zero: the latest experiment in crowdsourcing. Jeff Howe -- the Wired editor who coined the term last June -- has been tracking Assignment Zero's progress on his aptly-named blog.
4. The biggest f2.8 telephoto lens, ever. See that little thing to the right of the lens? That's the camera.
5. As an ongoing project for a class entitled "Mass Media & American Democracy," one of the Spectator's News Editors started up a blog called Editor Josh.