Friday, July 21, 2006

Editor's Note:

A lot of people have been asking me recently why my posts have become much less personal than they used to be when I first started blogging. It's primarily because I know that most people simply don't care -- in a similar fashion to the way that one asks "how are you?" to be polite and the questionee respond "I'm good" no matter the real answer -- and I know that I speak with the people who do care regularly anyway.

And besides, I like to plan & craft & scrutinize these things. When I do bare my literary soul, it will be fits and bursts of collected memories meticulously condensed into a deceptively realistic novel, not haphazardly entered into some web applet.

But thank you for asking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to get more personal with you, baby.

(But you knew that already?)

(Right?)