Monday, April 17, 2006

Redesign?

My photo website is desperately in need of a redesign because it's 1) ugly, 2) hard to navigate, and 3) hasn't been updated in a year. The only problem is that I'm used to designing all my sites in a bastardization of notepad and FrontPage, and I have no idea how to procure similar software for my iBook. What I'd really like to do is create a Flash site, but I've never worked with the necessary software (though I figure it can't be that hard) and I have no idea where to get it. Help?

7 comments:

Simplepop said...

Flash is alot harder to use than you may think, if you really would like to use flash in your site then the best idea would be to get a freelancer to do it....btw im one of those...:)

but also if you are intrested in webdesign, then getting into flash may be a really good idea, its alot of fun, but it is really hard to use and you will need to spent alot of time working with it before you start producing anyting worth while. also its not to easy to get, costs £100's normaly. anywa...good luck!

Daniella said...

I am morally opposed to paying somone to do something that I can very well accomplish myself, but thank you kindly anyways.

Anonymous said...

www.slideshowpro.net

justin a. said...

hey dani- how'd you create/upload your website? i was looking to create a site for my radio show and have no clue about to go around doing it. any suggestions?

Erica said...

I don't know the slightest bit about creating a webpage, but would it make you feel better if I told you that I am *definitely* planning on buying a few photos from you, once I scronge up enough money?

(I just received my first choice housing - a quint with beautiful high celings and a private bathroom. I'm in the bigger of the two singles...so plenty of wall space to display all your lovely photos.)

Erica said...

Man, I hate typos. Then again, it's not even nine AM yet. Shh.

prototype said...

Very interesting reading. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Pat
prototype