Thursday, February 01, 2007

Linkage



1. Oh, honestly. I didn't think it was possible to lose any more respect for Annie Liebovitz, but I was so, so wrong. And Beyoncé Knowles as Alice in Wonderland? Lyle Lovett as the March Hare? Poor Lewis Carroll must be spinning in his grave.

2. This, on the other hand, is amazing. I'm going to make it my goal to try every single one by the end of the year. (Although I might skip La Maison du Chocolat ... $8 for a cup of hot chocolate? Man.)

3. If you haven't seen them yet, Bill Sullivan's photos taken of people as they're swiping into the New York City subway system -- he calls them "turns" -- are pretty cool.

4. Those crazy Germans and their strange hotels are at it again. These are even stranger than the Kunsthotel's rooms -- one suite is made entirely of mirrors.

5. AUGH! WHY?! MY EYES!

No comments: